Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Drumming Assignment - Drum Solo Artist

April 13, 2021, 10:35:06 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Drumming Assignment  (Read 5051 times)
ristagitarista

View Forum Profile
« on: November 19, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »

I'm guitar player. I'm making backtrack in fruity loops but i need drums for song "Kalajdzisko Oro" played by Vlatko Stefanovski. You can hear the song here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YsAhFmn8Z4k

The rhythm is 11/16. If there is a drummer that is willing to write drum tracks for this song.
I have melody written in Guitar Pro.

You could write in any application you like but I would like to get it in either MIDI or Guitar Pro file.

Anyone interested?

Thanks in advance
Tomm

#2of 4 generations

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »

I held off answering this post to see if anyone else had anything to say about this "assignment."

"Rista"...honestly...do you expect someone, especially someone with the talent and education, to score a drum piece for an 11/16 time signature...to just do it and turn it over to you for no charge?  An assignment?  A respectable 11/16 signature is a challenge...for some of the best! 

I'm sorry to have to be the one to break this to you dude, but just because you may be a good guitar player doesn't mean that your percussion should come for free.

Make an honest contractual offer on this sight and you MAY get a response. 

In conclusion...although I could provide what you need, don't expect me to reply to any offers YOU may come up with.
KenSanders
Global Moderator

KenSanders

IBJAMN in Nashville

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »

Although there may be some DSA readers out there interested in creating an 11/16 drum track for ristagitarista's composition, I personally, don't have the time to help him out.

However, I am also sure there are some professional drummers who do have the time and skills to produce the track.  I agree with Tomm that it is unlikely they would do it without compensation.

Ken Sanders
IBJAMN in Nashvile, TN
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: