Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Introduce Yourself - Drum Solo Artist

December 16, 2018, 10:08:45 AM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
 Print 
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 175256 times)
oneolddrummer

oneolddrummer

Cancer Sucks!

View Forum Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2012, 08:14:56 PM »

Tom....first of all welcome to DSA.  Second thanks so much for sharing your story with us.

We have folks of all skill levels from hobby drummers to seasoned professionals.  However, we all share a geniune love for drumming.

Please help stimulate some converstations here on the Forum.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers,
Ken
Thanks for the reply Ken, trying to get sued to this forum.  Is there any way I can have it default to send email notice of replies?  I am on too many forums, and communicate with FAR too many people to ever check back.  I am trying to remember with each post now to check notify me or replies, (I already did for this post this time!)
Thanks!
Tom

Cancer Sucks!
oneolddrummer

oneolddrummer

Cancer Sucks!

View Forum Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2012, 03:21:27 AM »

Found where to turn on notices by default.

Tom

Cancer Sucks!
Artilectband

Artilectband

View Forum Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »

Hello everyone! This is a photo slide-show, with an audio montage from my band's (Artilect) debut album! Recorded in Nashville, at Radiant Studios, on the same kit Mike Portnoy used for all of his work with Neal Morse, the last few Transatlantic albums, and the newest Flying Colors release! Truly a surreal, and exciting experience. I hope you all enjoy!

Josh (Drums)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tvfSLqbtfhQ&amp;ap=%2526fmt%3D18&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tvfSLqbtfhQ&amp;ap=%2526fmt%3D18&amp;rel=0</a>
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
 Print 

Jump to: