Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Need to Match Crashes with Sabain HHX Legacy, Calhoun dry ride - Drum Solo Artist

July 05, 2020, 06:16:00 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Need to Match Crashes with Sabain HHX Legacy, Calhoun dry ride  (Read 5604 times)
irishgs
« on: July 04, 2007, 08:00:08 PM »

Drum Nuts:

I roll a Yamaha Stage Custom kit with Sabian HHX legacy hats (kinda dry), Sabian Calhoun ride (dry) and am looking for a great pair of crashes to match. Any insight would be of great help. I play in a small room, kind of a jazzy style, nothing too crazy. I got a 19" Zildjian medium thin A custom crash & 18" Zildjain A thin that just doesn't EVEN sound right in the set up, if that's any help.

Just got back into the art of drumming after a 20 year break. Realized I have always played in my head(& heart) and it is translating o.k. to the kit. Need technical help though.  The advancements are unbelieveable! 

Thanks and God Bless,

Tim
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

When an untoppable force meets and unmovable object

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 09:17:05 PM »

http://www.drumsoloartist.com/live/drumforum/index.php/topic,359.0.html

Rob

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: