Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Whats up everybody - Drum Solo Artist

April 13, 2021, 04:55:29 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Whats up everybody  (Read 9576 times)
blusorento

blusorento

View Forum Profile
« on: June 28, 2007, 09:26:20 PM »

Not sure if this has been covered before. I know everyone here are drum fanatics, but what do you do for a living and when your not behind the throne, what are your hobbies? I am a Union Pipefitter. Not the funnist job in the world, but the money is great and I'm looking for that retirement when I get there. On weekends I love taking my Jeep offroad when I get the chance and spending time with my kids. My 5 year old son has great beats and he is really getting into the drums now. Can't wait till he can reach the peddles on my set. Thats pretty much the story of my life. Love to hear from you.
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

When an untoppable force meets and unmovable object

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »

Good thread idea!

Well, I don't have that much spare time, because I'm in grade 8 piano, but I'm my spare time, I love to play around with different instruments and styles of music. I play the bass and the guitar and I will be getting a mandolin for busking this summer with my brother.
Well thats me.

Rob 

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
Maajkel

Maajkel

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 02:50:13 AM »

I'm IT-consultant.
I love photography, not that I'm any good at it  Tongue
Smelly_granny

I'll hit you with my rhythm stick

View Forum Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »

Yea, nice idea for a topic  Wink

I've just finished school, and going to Loughborough University in September to do a BSc in Product Design. I like cartoons and graphic artwork. I also draw a little bit, do a bit of aggressive roller blading when i can be bothered. I also like carpentry and making things, a bit of Radio controlled cars too. I used to sail and took part in some national races, but quit that because i got a bit tiered of it. And i like computer games  Smiley

I love photography, not that I'm any good at it  Tongue
Yea, i like photography too, but i just don't have the patience to find a good picture  Cheesy
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

When an untoppable force meets and unmovable object

View Forum Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 10:07:03 PM »

Yea, nice idea for a topic  Wink

I've just finished school, and going to Loughborough University in September to do a BSc in Product Design. I like cartoons and graphic artwork. I also draw a little bit, do a bit of aggressive roller blading when i can be bothered. I also like carpentry and making things, a bit of Radio controlled cars too. I used to sail and took part in some national races, but quit that because i got a bit tiered of it. And i like computer games  Smiley
Yea, i like photography too, but i just don't have the patience to find a good picture  Cheesy

Neato, man, aggressive roller-blading, whats that like?

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
KenSanders
Global Moderator

KenSanders

IBJAMN in Nashville

View Forum Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »

I think I'm a bit late getting to this thread, but it is a neat topic.

In addition to my drum activities, I book some acts, write and arrange, do some business consulting (I have an MBA Degree also), and play lots of golf year-round here in this moderate climate.

Ken Sanders
IBJAMN in Nashvile, TN
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: