Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

How Did you find Drum Solo Artist? - Drum Solo Artist

September 01, 2014, 09:48:49 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 
Author Topic: How Did you find Drum Solo Artist?  (Read 13419 times)
Ani-mal

Ani-mal

Animal on the loose! film at 11:00

View Forum Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 12:34:14 PM »

Oh I will~

I am basically looking for a good set of all around mics for my kit. Live/ Studio and of course, my budget is small for now, but I am selling some stuff currently to hopefully increase the budget!  Cool
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 12:25:11 AM »

Great! - Could you tell me a little more about what exactly are you looking for (quantity/quality) and your current drum set configuration?
Ani-mal

Ani-mal

Animal on the loose! film at 11:00

View Forum Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »

Sure, I have a Tama Drum set, 10" 12" 13" 14" 16" toms 22" BD, and a 14" snare. 20" ride, 12"&14" Crash, 8" splash, 10" splash, 12" China, 14" China, 10" stack, 14" HH, various bells and blocks, chimes and hope  to add another snare soon. I am also looking to add a second Hi-Hat with a cable pedal. and another pedal for a cowbell.

That being said, I would like to mic all drums, Hi-Hat, and at least 2 overheads. that adds up to 10 mics.
Quality would be more for the studio, but I would need to use the mics for live as well. So I guess something that would versital for both uses. OF course I would like to spend as little as possible( who wouldn't right?) but I have a ton of collectibles I am selling soon to finance this purchase so the budget might be pretty good.  But I am also in the market fo a good pair of in ear monitors right now and will be purchasing them first. I am considering the Westone UM2's right now. Any thoughts or experience with them?
Thanks , Lee
Carthage

Carthage

Practice

View Forum Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

Hi,

I found Drum Solo Artist when I was surfing the web for drum solo sites.  It was a while back, but I almost certain it was Google.

Don
vicfirth

vicfirth

View Forum Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »

Google baby Cool

Class of 2011
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 03:39:00 AM »

Google baby Cool

Thanks  Wink
Johnathan
Drum Solo Artist Trusted

Johnathan

Music Calms the Tormented Beast

View Forum Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 08:44:41 AM »

I found the site by searching google, I typed in free drum forum online and your site and freedrumlessons.com came up with a few others. 

Got to say, with $1,000 drum competition prizes I would think this site would be flooded with chit chat and users.  Seems a little slow but then agian it is the Holidays and what has been posted thus far is awesome far as resources and member comments.

Keep it up DSA! Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: