Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Was I banned? - Drum Solo Artist

October 23, 2018, 11:46:17 AM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Was I banned?  (Read 9467 times)
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

When an untoppable force meets and unmovable object

View Forum Profile
« on: November 12, 2006, 02:31:09 PM »

I came here one day and it said: Forbidden. Mederators have not alloud you to enter this page. I was really confused. I was trying to think what I said. I thought Maybe it was from the " A drummer would never do this" thread but I'm not sure. If you guys could fill me in why I'm back. Oh and Sorry for the vulgar talk in advance.

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
Smelly_granny

I'll hit you with my rhythm stick

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 03:28:07 PM »

A forbidden screen? I've gotten that a few times, but didn't realise that others have had it too. Something to look into.

Also, i want it made clear that we wouldn't ban you without first a warning, and a very good reason for doing so.
Your entitled to your opinion of the band, and if people don't agree, they can give their opinion. As long as you keep naughty words and inappropriate insults at other members out of it, your abiding by the rules.

Glad your back  Wink
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 05:06:59 PM »

Ok great thanks man

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 10:36:25 PM »

Just to add to everything that has been said before, it does look (sounds) like something went wrong with the server configuration, as we did not ban anyone recently and just as Smelly_Granny said before we would not ban anyone without a notice, unless we are certain that the posts are coming from a spider-robot and not a human...

Give me a couple days and I will check it out...
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

View Forum Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 11:33:56 PM »

Ok thanks

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: