Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Buying Electronic Drums for our church Please help - Drum Solo Artist

April 16, 2021, 01:04:34 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Buying Electronic Drums for our church Please help  (Read 8917 times)
Steelplayer

Drum Forum Rules !

View Forum Profile
« on: August 08, 2006, 03:24:28 PM »

Hello everyone first time posting on this site hope I don't mess it up to bad.
Question I have is I am wanting to purchase a set of electronis drums for our church. We are a old fashioned bunch of folks so I am wanting to go electronic so we can keep the volume in check. We have several kids wanting to play and I do not want to break the bank on a set right now. I have been to e-bay and have found quite a few sets for around $500.00.
Does anyone have a set they would recomend for this situation. I play alot of Instruments but am totaly duh when it comes to these. I like the yamaha dt express and I also like the ALESIS DM-5. I watched a video on the OSP DD-502 ELECTRONIC DIGITAL ELECTRIC DRUM SET and they sound great. I will be putting these through our mixing board at church for sound.I f anyone can please help.
Thank you so much

God Bless
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

When an untoppable force meets and unmovable object

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:51:25 PM »

Well in my opinion the best sounding (and best quality) electronic drums are Roland V Drums, but thats just me.
About pricing, you should probably check again on ebay, because you're not going to find anything new for less than $1000.

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
Smelly_granny

I'll hit you with my rhythm stick

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 03:14:53 PM »

Well in my opinion the best sounding (and best quality) electronic drums are Roland V Drums, but thats just me.
About pricing, you should probably check again on ebay, because you're not going to find anything new for less than $1000.

Yes, the best sounding, the best feeling and by far the most expensive electric drums are the Roland range, but there are many companies that will give you electronic kits for under $1000.

Here are a couple:

Alesis DM5 - 370/$700

Traps E400 - 499/$943

And there are more on the market. Those definetly arnt the best, but thier the cheapest, and fine for what you want.
gmbydmit

gmbydmit

he who dies with the most percussion toys - wins!

View Forum Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 11:42:14 PM »

did you make a decision on an E-Kit yet?

I have the Roland TD-20 set, which I love....but to each, his own...

Smiley

just curious found what you were looking for?

always happy to help.

Tim

DW Acoustics, Roland TD-20 & SPD-S, etc,etc
:-)
RaginDrummer

Drum Forum Rules !

View Forum Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 10:48:58 PM »

hey , are the Ekits any good? I always played on a normal drums. i have look at them but never really played on them.
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: