Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

who's better... - Drum Solo Artist

April 16, 2021, 01:40:10 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: who's better...  (Read 6163 times)
tony

Drum Forum Rules !

View Forum Profile
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:50:48 PM »

Some of my friends at school and i were having a big argument, and i was wodering what you guys thought about it, the argument is: Do you think that the "Tool" drummer is faster and more skilled at a double bass pedals than the "Dragon force" drummer?
Smelly_granny

I'll hit you with my rhythm stick

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 04:01:01 PM »

Ive only heard a bunch of Tool songs, and none of them had drumming anywhere near close to the speed of Dave Mackintosh (Dragonforce).

What song is it that Danny Carey (Tool) plays so fast?....i might be able to make a better jugement then.
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

When an untoppable force meets and unmovable object

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »

I would say that the tool drummer is faster but the dragon force drummer can do more of them before getting pooped out.

-Robbie

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
MRSMASH

ba-dom-dom tsshhhh

View Forum Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 03:30:10 PM »

Daney Carey and Dave Mackintosh's drumming style is so different you really can't compare the two. I like Daney Carey more but if he played the way Dave Mackintosh does, in tool... It would sound terrible. so ok in their music Dave Mackintosh is faster but I'm sure they would be pretty much even set against one another in a speed contest... 8-)

"If you understand the brick, You understand the wall"-Terry bozzio
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: