Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Anyone help me? - Drum Solo Artist

April 13, 2021, 02:06:26 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Anyone help me?  (Read 5577 times)
Bass_Drum

Drum Forum Rules !

View Forum Profile WWW
« on: April 25, 2006, 06:31:09 PM »

Hey me and my buddy's are goijng to make band metal im pretty sure and i need some simple metal drum beats can you show me some? and how do people go on the toms so fast and not get tired? when i go or try to go fast my shoulders really hurt,,so if you can tell me great! 8-)

Check out my webstie!!

www.myspace.com/attickid
Little-Drummer-Boy

Little-Drummer-Boy

When an untoppable force meets and unmovable object

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 12:41:08 AM »

K, about the shoulders hurting... I'm in a band and I do like 5 minute solos on the toms and i get tired after like 3 and a half minutes, so maybe your setup is kinda spaced out. Do you feel like your really reaching for your toms cause that could be it. When I started my shoulders hurt too, but my uncle moved my drums closer together and they stopped hurting.
And about the beats, a simple metal beat that sounds pretty good is just to ride the crash with quarter notes.

-Robbie

Remember. If you limit yourself to only doubling with your leading hand... Then... You'll be limiting yourself to only doubling with your leading hand...
MapexBeater

Indian Drummer Man

View Forum Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 07:30:29 AM »

I agree with Robbie.

Setup the toms right to begin with and then pay attention to your technique as well.

wrong technique can cause wrist fatigue. You should be able to play comfortably in order to have consistency in your playing.

Mapex M Series + Avedis Zildjians + Evans batter heads
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: