Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Cymbals Companies OEM and third re-sellers brands - Drum Solo Artist

December 15, 2018, 08:14:31 AM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Cymbals Companies OEM and third re-sellers brands  (Read 112 times)
walter

View Forum Profile
« on: December 02, 2018, 05:47:25 AM »

It's no new that big companies manufactured for third re-sellers brands that mostly stamp his logo on the cymbals not even work for themselves in the final product where they sale those cymbals, in some cases sold them cheaper than the original but in many others much more expensive.

Sometimes is quite easy recognize when a company doesn't make his own cymbals factory under his brand name, simple as find out where is the address of his factory, when they hide this information is one good sign.
Often You will hear, They worked with them in the past with that company but now They have his own artisans that They worked for them.

I want a make a difference, with artisans and companies that They buy blanks from factories and then work to make his own cymbals, totally different situation, respect for them.

Over here I will put a list with all the brand names that I know, and the relation (or possible relation) with other third parties, add all the info that you consider might help to identify when you are buying the same manufacturer quality under other stump.
walter

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 05:50:24 AM »

POST ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER AND THEN ---> OEM

Turkish cymbals -->  Zultan cymbals.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: