Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Old Drummers still drumming!! Boston members regroup and form Ernie .. - Drum Solo Artist

December 11, 2018, 03:25:26 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Old Drummers still drumming!! Boston members regroup and form Ernie ..  (Read 4324 times)
paperdice

View Forum Profile
« on: February 11, 2009, 04:45:38 PM »

Anyone else grow up listening to Boston. My dad always used to play them and Sib Hashian is part of the reason I started drumming. I just found out that they are back in new form .. they are now Ernie and the Automatics ... their not exactly like Boston they have an updated twist .. check out their music on www.ernieandtheautomatics.com ...

i didn't realize their album comes out February 17th ... but it does .. i love when i discover music right when its coming out ... I dont know if theres still a place for them in the middle of all the fall out boys .. but its good ol blusey rock .. and Boston fans should so their support ... I'm just happy Sib is still drumming .. he is a legend.
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 12:51:29 AM »

They are Great! - I never knew about them for some reason...

Thanks, I really enjoyed the music!!

Cheers Wink
Carthage

Carthage

Practice

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:59:37 PM »

Hi,

Boston was a great band.  They had some problems which stopped them for a few years.  I'm glad to hear they are back.

Don
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: