Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Drum Solos - Something New! - Drum Solo Artist

June 23, 2018, 05:39:17 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Drum Solos - Something New!  (Read 7041 times)
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« on: May 14, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »

As many of you may have noticed there is now the Drum Solos link under My Account section, and I wanted to explain how it works.

As I already mentioned if you go to Your Account page you will see the drum solos link in the main setup box, clicking on this link will take you to the page from which you will be able to upload your Drum Solo (that is IF you dont have anything uploaded yet), and if you do the same link will take you to the new section listing all of your drum solos along with the ability to edit the tracks info (like track name, etc).

There is also an ability to Activate/Deactivate each track.
If a track is activated it will show normally in the main Drum Solos section. And if a track is Deactivated, it will not be included in the Drum Solos section until you will activate it back.

If user has at least 1 track uploaded the [Drum Solos] link will appear on the users profile page (linking to the users solos). If user has deactivated all of his solos the link will disappear until at least one solo is activated by the user.

Everything else is self-explanatory...

Thats it for now, enjoy!
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: