Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Notes about my solo - Drum Solo Artist

July 17, 2018, 02:51:51 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Notes about my solo  (Read 7738 times)
ErikTruelove

ErikTruelove

View Forum Profile
« on: August 19, 2007, 02:47:14 AM »

The drum solo that I submitted to the drum solo cometition was supposed to be entitled "Noisy Crciket" named afetr the drum kit that I built and recorded it on.  The drum kit consists of a kick drum that I made out of a standard 14" steel snare drum. The rack tom is a 4" mini timbale and the floor tom is an 8" mini timbale. The snare is a 10" DW Craviotto popcorn snare. And the cymbals are misc stuff I've picked up over the years. I built this kit for fun and to someday do some street performing on. It fits into a cool roadcase style suit case. Anyway, if the recording sounds quieter than some, that's why, cause the drum set is just a noisy cricket. Smiley
Erik

* noisycricket4.jpg (37.37 KB, 382x556 - viewed 718 times.)
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:10:35 AM »

Sounds very interesting, - is that the actual pic of the set posted above?
ErikTruelove

ErikTruelove

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 02:56:54 PM »

Yes, that's the actual kit. I put the bass is in the picture so you could see how small the drum kit is.
Thanks for checkin it out.
ET
Desert_Drummer
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 05:59:07 PM »

I've played the kit and it's very cool. Erik did a great job putting it together and it sounds great.
Progressiveman

Progressiveman

Xavier Vanegas - Professional Drummer

View Forum Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 05:21:46 PM »

Nice...
ptesone

ptesone

View Forum Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 01:31:35 PM »

The drum solo that I submitted to the drum solo cometition was supposed to be entitled "Noisy Crciket" named afetr the drum kit that I built and recorded it on.  The drum kit consists of a kick drum that I made out of a standard 14" steel snare drum. The rack tom is a 4" mini timbale and the floor tom is an 8" mini timbale. The snare is a 10" DW Craviotto popcorn snare. And the cymbals are misc stuff I've picked up over the years. I built this kit for fun and to someday do some street performing on. It fits into a cool roadcase style suit case. Anyway, if the recording sounds quieter than some, that's why, cause the drum set is just a noisy cricket. Smiley
Erik

cute!

(is that from MIB)  Smiley
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: