Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Account Changes at Drum Wiki and Drum Live - Drum Solo Artist

October 23, 2018, 01:58:37 PM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Account Changes at Drum Wiki and Drum Live  (Read 10315 times)
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« on: January 22, 2007, 08:52:16 PM »

Currently I am working on uniting all sections usernames and passwords of DrumSoloArtist.com together in order to bring you a better (easier) experience at DrumSoloArtist.com. After the completion of this project all users will be able to login to any section of DrumSoloArtist.com (like Drum Wiki, this Drummers Forum, and the Drum Store) with a single username and password. This should bring a better interaction between users of different communities at DrumSoloArtist.com. I also worked out a new registration process so that new users are automatically registered to the new database. Drum Wiki and Drum Live sections are the first that have undergone the change and now both sections use same login username and password.

I am sorry to inform you that there was no way I could've transfered user information of the registered users of Drum Wiki to the new Database, so please re register your accounts.

Thank you
Pasha
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 05:31:14 AM »

Drum Store has been updated and now uses the same account info as Drum Live and Drum Wiki...
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: