Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

DSA has been compromised... :( - Drum Solo Artist

September 21, 2018, 02:09:33 AM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: DSA has been compromised... :(  (Read 8033 times)
PASHA
Forum Administrator
Gold Member

PASHA

View Forum Profile
« on: March 31, 2011, 03:21:10 AM »

I am really sorry to say that on march 30th Drum Solo Artist has been hacked and some code has been inserted to sites pages.

Investigating the issue our IT department has learned that site was hacked a few month prior but the virus started showing itself only on the 30th...

As of right now the site appear completely clean and virus free, nevertheless I am keeping an eye on everything and will take a prompt action if needed (if situation repeats itself)

The bad news is that because of all that, I had to reload the entire site from backup dating march 26 so a few images may be lost.

I am really sorry, but there is no way to get them back and I hope that everyone will agree that it is better to be clean and safe, than sorry.

Pasha
KenSanders
Global Moderator

KenSanders

IBJAMN in Nashville

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »

I knew that something had obviously happened yesterday when my firewall would not let me access the DSA website. I am glad DSA is back up and everything seems to be clean.

As for the hacker......I hope his bowels painfully lock up and it runs out of his nose.

Ken Sanders
IBJAMN in Nashvile, TN
Tomm

#2of 4 generations

View Forum Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »

PASHA, thanks for your dedication to DSA and all you do for us here.  I have always felt that recommending DSA and promoting it as THE drummers' sight to see, was an accurate recommendation.  Now I'm going to add "the safe sight to see".

Ken, I think the your wishes for the "unsub" are dead on the mark for what he/she deserves.
Johnathan
Drum Solo Artist Trusted

Johnathan

Music Calms the Tormented Beast

View Forum Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 07:45:19 AM »

Glad this got cleaned up, DSA is a great place.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: