Welcome, Please login or register.
Drum Solo Artist Logo

Another great company shows integrity - Drum Solo Artist

June 21, 2018, 10:12:58 AM*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

- Drum Related Ads
Pages: [1]
 Print 
Author Topic: Another great company shows integrity  (Read 3102 times)
KenSanders
Global Moderator

KenSanders

IBJAMN in Nashville

View Forum Profile
« on: August 31, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »

A while back (12-18-07), I had written about a problem I had with some Aquarian products and how Roy Burns himself called me back within 12 minutes of sending the email.  He replaced the products immediately and made sure that I had everything needed to make things right. That speaks volume for Roy Burns and his company.  I’ll also add that after 15 years of using Aquarian drum heads this minor problem the only one I have ever encountered.  Aquarian drum heads are simply the best on the market in my opinion.  Cool

Yesterday, I contacted PureSound Percussion about problems with some products.  I use their snare wires and bass drum beaters.  Ten minutes later, I received a response and arrangements were quickly made to ship replacements.  I want to thank Steven M. Lobmeier, Artist Relations Representative at Evans/HQ/PureSound for being so responsive to my professional needs.  That kind of after sales response is worth so much to working drummers like me.  Smiley

These companies, who truly stand behind their products and will go the extra effort of “making things right” when there are occasional problems…..are worthy of recognition. 

Ken Sanders
IBJAMN in Nashvile, TN
vista1868

vista1868

www.myspace.com/rowedda

View Forum Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 11:17:31 AM »

Thank you for this useful information Ken, it is good to know that some companies out there are willing to stand up for their products.
Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: